Last Revised: November 8th, 2016
Pomelo Tree operates certain mobile applications (sticker apps) which may be viewed as being directed to children under the age of thirteen (13) which are distributed in Apple’s iMessage Store under the “Kids & Family” category.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU OR, AS APPLICABLE, YOUR LEGAL GUARDIAN, DISAGREE TO ANY TERM PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU MAY NOT INSTALL, ACCESS AND/OR USE THE STICKER APPS AND YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PROMPTLY ERASE THEM, AND ANY PART THEREOF, FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE.
1. Personal Information
While the sticker apps are being used by our Users Pomelo Tree does not knowingly collect Personal Information from any Users and hereby specifically prohibit any User under the age of 13 from providing Pomelo Tree with any Personal Information. If you are a legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 and you believe that your child has provided Pomelo Tree Personal Information, please contact us at https://pomelotreeblog.wordpress.com/about/ and Pomelo Tree will delete such information from our servers.
- First and last name;
- A home or other physical address including street name and name of a city or town;
- Online contact information;
- A screen or user name that functions as online contact information;
- A telephone number;
- A social security number;
- A persistent identifier that can be used to recognize a User over time and across different websites or online services, including a cookie number, an IP address, a processor or device serial number, or a unique device identifier;
- A photograph, video, or audio file, where such file contains a Kid’s image or voice;
- Geolocation information sufficient to identify a User’s street name and name of a city or town; or
- Any information collected online from a Kid (and/or the Kid’s legal guardian) and combined with any item of information listed above.
Pomelo Tree does not directly collect and store on its servers any Personal Information from Users of the sticker apps.
2. Non-personal Data
Pomelo Tree collects non-identifiable and anonymous information via Apple, Inc. as detailed below (“Non-personal Data”). Pomelo Tree only receives data from Apple from users who have agreed to share their diagnostics and usage information with app developers.
With respect to such sticker apps Non-personal Data, Pomelo Tree has no idea of the identity of the User from whom Apple collected the sticker apps Non-personal Data. Sticker apps Non-personal Data collected by Apple may include the following technical information: device type (e.g. iPhone, iPad, iPod) and country of sale (e.g. United States, United Kingdom, Germany, etc).
3 How User Information is Collected
Pomelo Tree does not display external advertising in its Sticker Apps. Some free Sticker Apps do display cross-advertising for directly related Sticker Apps by Pomelo Tree, such as where the character from a paid Sticker Pack is used in a free Sticker Pack. Pomelo Tree does not collect any User Information regarding this advertising and does not knowingly use any form of tracking for this form of advertising.
Many thanks to the fine folks at kitefaster.com for help with the wording in this policy.